GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION INFORMATION
Data Security Minder:
COMPANY: Bomo Art Budapest Kft.
REGISTERED OFFICE: 1052 Budapest, Régiposta u. 14.
CORPORATE REGISTRATION NUMBER: 01-09-899478
VAT NUMBER: 14338470-2-41
PHONE NUMBER: +36 70 362 0631
DATA SECURITY OFFICE HOLDER: Boldizsár Károly Viktor
MANAGER/OWNER: Boldizsár Károly Viktor
Summary for people who are not lawyers:
- We fully abide by the Data Protection Act.
- We'll never share, sell or otherwise leverage your data unless you agree to it.
- The information we collect is necessary for the smooth running of an e-commerce website - don't worry, we'll only ask for data that we need.
- If you have any questions, requests etc just drop us a line and we'll do our best to help: email@example.com
The full text for people who enjoy reading this sort of thing:
Bomo Art Budapest Kft. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bomo Art Budapest Kft. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact details, including the exact postal address, email address and phone number.
The postal address is needed for the order delivery, the e-mail address is important because of the order confirmation. Also, general communication and information flow happen this way. You will also receive our newsletter to your e-mail address if you have chosen this option. The telephone number is also required because we are using courier service to deliver the orders and during the registration process it is must to register the recipient's phone number in case of any consultation necessary for the successful delivery of consignments. Our colleagues at Bomo Art Budapest Kft. are only using the phone communication channel on the explicit request of the buyer, also we keep it for urgent consultation purpose.
We also use your details in our online invoicing system (www.szamlazz.hu) which is safe as our website.
- Information referring the order (selection of products)
- We also collect information about the transactions you undertake including details of payment cards used.
We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, and if you've opted-in, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
By clicking the Redirect button the Customer accepts Bomo Art Budapest Kft (14 Régiposta street, Budapest, 1052, Hungary) at www.bomoart.com to provide the following personal data stored in its user database to Borgun hf. (Ármúli 30, 108 Reykjavik, Iceland) Provided data: username, family name, given name, country, phone number, e-mail address. The purpose of data transmission: customer support for users, confirming transactions and fraud-monitoring for users defence.